Thursday, January 2, 2014

My Bucket List!

Having a bucket list is really exciting. Like really. But you've got to want to do them before you go poof. It’s not a grocery list ya! So since school days, I've been accumulating some things I want to do in life. The ones stroked out are ones I've done. Duh! 

1) Learn to play an instrument. Anything. At least a triangle! 
2) Go on a road trip. 
3) Run a marathon. 
4) Get a tattoo.  Finally got an Om tattoo. It might sound clichéd. But it’s something I believe in and it gives me immense strength. 
5) Visit The Louvre. Honeymoon should be to France only I think. God, give me a rich wife no? 
6) Sky Diving. 
7) Cook a three course meal for someone special. 
8) Scuba Diving. Honestly, I was inspired by ‘Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara’.
9) Bungee Jump. 
10) Buy a car with my own money. 
11) Visit the Golden Temple, Amritsar.
12) Meet someone famous. I consider Anil Kumble famous okay!
13) Have a pet dog. 
14) Have a recreation room in my house. With a pool table and a bar in the corner. 
15) Buy a drink for a random stranger. I’m not quite sure if I did this or not. :P

Why am I writing this? I'd like to believe that it keeps me motivated. Hope it inspired you in some way. 

Cheers! 

4 comments:

  1. 16) Accept a FB friend request from a random but gorgeous Swede girl; and not be all 'induratise' on her

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! You are making me regret my decision. :P

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete